For short duration jobs with up to two hours of air, the Air-Cart is an ideal mobile primary or emergency air supply. Designed to be used with pressure demand respirators, the Air-Cart accepts all standard 30-, 45-, and 60-minute SCBA cylinders. It is available in low pressure (2216 psig) or high pressure (4500 psig) configurations, and features a low pressure alarm, in-line check valve for uninterrupted air flow while changing cylinders and outlets for two to five workers. An optional by-pass is available that allows the Air-Cart cylinders to be used for emergency escape while breathing from a compressor.
Air-Cart / Air-Port with cylinders are shipped without air.
- Part No. 9885 Low Pressure without cylinders
- Part No. 9885-01 Low Pressure with two 2216 psig 30-minute cylinders
- Part No. 9886 High Pressure without cylinders
- Part No. 9886-01 High Pressure with two 4500 psig 60-minute cylinders
- Part No. 9885-46 Low Pressure by-pass assembly
- Part No. 9886-46 High Pressure by-pass assembly